Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- As determined by the State Disaster Medical Advisory Committee (SDMAC) the Arizona COVID-19 situation has met the state Crisis Standard of Care Plan indicators for Contingency use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Administrative Order 2020-02 - Emergency Measures for COVID-19
- Governor Ducey’s Executive Order released March 23, 2020
- The Arizona Poison Control System is available to answer questions about COVID-19 from Arizona providers (for testing and patient guidance) and the general public (for testing, isolation, and quarantine guidance) at 1-844-542-8201
- The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America -- 15 Days to Slow the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Whitehouse.gov