ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
This is a comprehensive directory of all the cancer resources, information, data and programs available within the Arizona Department of Health Services. Its primary purpose is to provide cancer patients, survivors, their families, friends and healthcare providers a centralized location with direct links to all of the cancer information, resources and programs available within ADHS. Additionally, you will find links to established, national and local cancer programs and resources that may be beneficial for Arizonans.
Choose a subject below to view a list of resources.
- Research & Data
- Other Resources
- Arizona Cancer Coalition
- African American Breast Cancer Alliance (AABCA)
- American Cancer Fund
- American Cancer Society
- American Social Health Association
- Arizona Breast Cancer Resource Guide
- Arizona Radiation Regulatory Agency
- Avon Foundation for Women
- BAG IT!
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Program (BCCTP)
- Cancer Financial Assistance Coalition
- Cancer Hope Network
- Cervical Cancer-Free America
- Colon Cancer Alliance
- Colorectal Cancer Control Program (CRCCP)
- Community Assistance Program (CAP)
- Fight Colorectal Cancer
- Foundation for Women's Cancer
- Lynch Syndrome International
- Mammography Quality Standards Act and Program
- National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP)
- National Breast Cancer Coalition
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- National Cancer Institute
- National Cervical Cancer Coalition (NCCC)
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association
- National Lymphedema Network
- Patient Advocate Foundation
- Prevent Cancer Foundation
- RHO Cervical Cancer Library
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
- Susan Cohan Colon Cancer Foundation
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- The Breast Cancer Site
- World Health Organization's Initiative for Vaccine Research (IVR)
- Y-ME Breast Cancer Support Today
Note: ADHS HealthCheck Programs does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of these websites, they are provided solely for your reference.
Arizona Cancer Coalition
The Arizona Department of Health Services facilitated the development of the Arizona Cancer Coalition (ACC). The ACC is dedicated to reducing the cancer burden for all Arizonans and works to improve all cancer related issues including prevention, early detection and screening, treatment and diagnosis, quality of life and survivorship and research and data.
Coalition members include cancer survivors, caregivers and advocates as well as members of the state and local governments, community stakeholders, non-profit organizations, universities, the cancer research community, and the health, medical and business communities. To learn more about the Arizona Cancer Coalition visit www.azcancercoalition.org.