Division of Licensing Services
Trainings, Exercises & Collaboratives
Public Health Licensing Services is focused on improving the health and safety of Arizonans. Trainings, exercises and collaboratives are an opportunity to network with our partners, address health and safety issues, provide technical assistance, learn innovative ideas and best practices.
2015 ADVICE Collaborative III: Striving for Excellence
Friday, June 19, 2015
8:30 am – 5:00 pm (Check-in from 7:30a.m.- 8:30a.m.)
Desert Willow Conference Center
4340 East Cotton Center Blvd.,
Phoenix, AZ 85040
There is no charge to attend this conference
The focus of this all day collaborative is to:
- Identify data driven opportunities to improve dialysis services in Arizona
- Discover approaches and concepts to support dialysis service improvements
- Share best practices for clinical care, infection control, behavioral care strategies and discharge planning
Presenting National Guest Speakers
- Lori Hartwell, President & Founder of Renal Support Network
- Lynda Ball, MSN, RN, CNN , Quality Improvement Director, ESRD Network 13
- Megan Prescott, LCSW, NSW-C, Dialysis Social Worker
Check back for periodic updates.
Continuing education credits will be offered for nursing professionals, physicians, certified health education specialists, nursing home healthcare administrators, social workers and behavioral health professionals.
If you need to cancel your registration or send a substitute, please contact Margaret Hensell.