State Expressions Toastmasters
Who: State Expressions Toastmasters
What: A Road to Successful Speaking
When: Every Friday (except holidays or after holiday weekends) from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Where: Arizona Department of Health Services 150 North 18th Ave., Room 345A. Free parking is in the garage located on 18th Avenue between Adams and Van Buren.
Why: To improve communication skills in an encouraging and nurturing group!
How: Just stop by to visit anytime, as often as you want. If you want enrollment information, or have any questions, please call W. Denard Stewart at (602) 364-4579 or Celia Nabor at (602) 364-1705.
The mission of a Toastmasters club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.
- President: Celia R. Nabor
- Secretary: Raul G. Amavisca, ACB
- Club Sergeant at Arms: Laxma R. Veeravelly
- Treasurer: Daniel Paul Richard, CC
- Vice President of Education: Raul G. Amavisca, ACB
- Vice President of Membership: W. Denard Stewart, CC
- Vice President of Public Relations: Clarisse A. Tsang, CC, CL