ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Request for Information (RFI)
Amendments may be issued at any time. It is the responsibility of the supplier/Offeror to routinely check the ADHS website for solicitation amendments. If you have any questions regarding announcements, please contact our office.
- RFI HF561013 Medical Services
- RFI 332025 Greater Arizona Behavioral Health Services
- Respondents List
- RFI Response from Beacon Health Strategies
- RFI Response from Coconino County Criminal Justice Coordinating Council
- RFI Response from Community Partners of Southern Arizona
- RFI Response from Crisis Response Network
- RFI from Pima County Peer & Family Support Coalition (HOPE, Inc.)
- RFI Response from Flagstaff Medical Center
- RFI Response from Megellan Complete Care of Arizona, Inc.
- RFI Response from Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority (NARBHA)
- RFI Response from Optum
- RFI Response from Southwest Catholic Health Network Corporation dba Mercy Care Plan
- RFI Response from The University of Arizona Health Network and Cenpatico Behavioral Health of Arizona, LLC
Note: Information above provided in PDF files.