Request for Grant Application (RFGA)
Amendments may be issued at any time. It is the responsibility of the supplier/Offeror to routinely check the ADHS website for solicitation amendments.
- Solicitation for IMPROVED COMMUNITY DESIGN FUNDING TRANSPORTATION AND LAND USE (HEALTH ASSESSMENT IMPACT (HIA) for the Bureau of Nutrition and Physical Activity (BNPA) is now available to access at ProcureAZ. Click on ADHS16-00005518.
- Type: REQUEST FOR GRANT APPLICATION (RFGA)
- Closing Date: October 20, 2015 at 3:00:59 p.m. Local Arizona Time
- Solicitation for Refugee Behavioral Health and Social Services Funding Opportunity - Click on ADHS16-00005429.
- Type: RFGA
- Closing Date: 09/10/2015 2:00 p.m. AZ Time
- Pre-application conference: August 17, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. AZ time at ADHS, 1740 W Adams Street, suite 309, Phoenix, AZ 85007
- Solicitation for (Youth Prevention Education Program) Positive Life Choices Prevention Education (RFGA) is now available to access at ProcureAZ: No. ADHS15-00004459.
To be added to the bid holders list and receive notifications of future amendments to a solicitation, you must login to ProcureAZ using your username and password. If you have not registered, return to the login page and complete the Registration process.
If you have any questions regarding announcements, please contact our office.