Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Bureau of Health Status and Vital Statistics
In accordance with A.R.S. Title 36 Chapter 20 Article 2 Abortions; Reporting Requirements effective July 29, 2010.
Reporting requirements apply to:
- Hospitals and facilities in Arizona where abortions are performed.
- Health professionals who provide medical care or treatment resulting from complications of an abortion or complications of an attempted abortion.
- Superior courts pursuant to A.R.S. Section 36-2152, Subsection B
Access to Online Abortion Reporting
- Register for Access to the Online Abortion Reporting Site
- Access to Online Abortion Report Form
- Access to Online Abortion Complications Report Form
- There are currently no scheduled training events. Please check back later.
- Abortion Procedure Report Form
- Abortion Complication Report Form
- Diagnosis and Procedure Codes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Abortion Facility Licensing Documents (ARS 36-449)
- Parental Informed Consent (HB 2036)
- Director's Blog (Type in search term "Abortion" for recent posts related to abortion.)
If you have additional questions regarding the abortion reporting requirements or the information on this page , please call (602)-542-1242.