Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Health Status and Vital Statistics
In accordance with A.R.S. Title 36 Chapter 20 Article 2 Abortions; Reporting Requirements effective July 29, 2010.
Reporting requirements apply to:
- Hospitals and facilities in Arizona where abortions are performed.
- Health professionals who provide medical care or treatment resulting from complications of an abortion or complications of an attempted abortion.
- Superior courts pursuant to A.R.S. Section 36-2152, Subsection B
Access to Online Abortion Reporting
- Register for Access to the Online Abortion Reporting Site
- Access to Online Abortion Report Form
- Access to Online Abortion Complications Report Form
- There are currently no scheduled training events. Please check back later.
- Abortion Procedure Report Form
- Abortion Complication Report Form
- Diagnosis and Procedure Codes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Abortion Facility Licensing Documents (ARS 36-449)
- Parental Informed Consent (HB 2036)
- Director's Blog (Type in search term "Abortion" for recent posts related to abortion.)
If you have additional questions regarding the abortion reporting requirements or the information on this page , please call (602)-542-1242.