Maternal Child Wellness Forum
An educational event for Health Professionals, Tribal Staff, and Medical Providers of American Indians
- What: Arizona American Indian Maternal Child Wellness Forum
- Date: Thursday, November 29, 2012
- Time: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Wild Horse Pass Hotel
- Who Should Attend: Area Directors, Tribal Staff, Health Professionals, Educators, and Providers of all Levels who care for Arizona American Indians
- Featuring: Master of Ceremonies John Molina, MD, JD, Chief Executive Officer, Phoenix Indian Medical Center
- Preconception and Pregnancy Health
- Managing and Improving Birth Outcomes
- Improving Provider-Family Interactions
- Preventing Alcohol Exposed Pregnancies
- Accessing Culturally Appropriate Care
- Safe Sleep/SIDS Risk Reduction
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases and Immunizations
- Traditional Wisdom: Supporting Breastfeeding
Continental breakfast and lunch provided; Continuing Education Credits available.
This is a free event, but registration is required:
or call 602-542-7308.
REGISTRATION UPDATE: We are nearing our total capacity for this event. Please feel free to register, and if necessary we will put you on a waiting list to attend. All confirmed attendees will receive an email confirmation by Wednesday November 21, 2012. If you are placed on a waiting list, and space is available, you will be sent a confirmation of registration by November 26, 2012. Thank you.
Presented by Arizona Birth Defects Monitoring Program with support from Arizona Chapter March of Dimes.