ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Bureau of Women's and Children's Health
Reports & Fact Sheets
Select the type of publications you want to view using these links:
High Risk Perinatal Program/Newborn Intensive Care Program (HRPP/NICP)
- CHN P&P Manual FY 2014
- HRPP/NICP Brochure
- HRPP/NICP Parent Handbook 2012 (Español)
- Maternal & Newborn Transport Services Policy and Procedure Manual (Updated 2011)
- Developmental Care Guidelines 2012
- Guidelines for Identifying Substance-Exposed Newborns 2005
- Statewide Initiative to Identify Substance-Exposed Newborns, 1/30/05
2013 Annual Meeting High Risk Perinatal Program/Newborn Intensive Care Program - May 3, 2013
- 2013 NICP Meeting Program Final
- Aponte-Altmeier Presentation - NBS and the NICU Graduate-May 2013
- Bonnie Moyer Developmental Care Presentation Part 1
- Bonnie Moyer Developmental Care Presentation Part 2
- Bonnie Moyer Developmental Care Presentation Part 3
- Bonnie Moyer Developmental Care Presentation Part 4
- Chris Linn Presentation - Understanding the Complexity of Pediatric Feeding Struggles
- Chris Linn/Trudi Murch Presentation - Smooth Way Home
- Dr. Tressia Shaw Presentation - Palliative Care for Children with Life Limiting Conditions – It’s about Living
- Longe-Chestnut Presentation - Resources and Strategies for Working with our Most Vulnerable Population
- Randie Shapiro Kreifels Presentation - Drying Milk, Drying Tears: Lactation in the Face of Loss
- Stewart-Baty Presentation - Strong Families AZ Home Visiting Alliance
- Stuewe-Stocker Presentation - Therapy Interventions with the High Risk Neonate
- Stuewe-Stocker Presentation - Therapy Interventions with the High Risk Neonate Part II
- HRPP Annual Meeting Evaluation Results 2013
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.
Any documents contained on this Web site that are translations from original text written in English are unofficial and not binding on this state or a political subdivision of this state.
Los documentos que son traducciones al Español y que se encuentran en esta página Web no tienen validez oficial ni legal en este Estado o en alguna entidad politica del mismo.