ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Enhanced Dental Teams
Online Continuing Education
Affiliated Practice Dental Hygienist (APDH) Certification
- Provide evidence of successfully completing a total of 12 hours of recognized continuing dental education that consists of the following subject areas:
- A minimum of four hours in medical emergencies; and
- A minimum of eight hours in at least two of the following areas:
- Pediatric or other special health care needs,
- Preventative dentistry, or
- Public health community-based dentistry, and
- Hold a current certificate in basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Online Course Providers: