Due to Web Portal Maintenance at ADOA,our credit card payment sevice will be offline for approximately 2 hours starting at 8:00 PM today(11/24/2015).
Office for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Arizona Early Intervention Program (AzEIP)
The Arizona Early Intervention Program, also known as AzEIP (pronounced Ay-zip), is a statewide system of supports and services for families of children, birth to three, with disabilities or developmental delays.
- Arizona Health and Cost Containment System
The Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) is Arizona's Medicaid program and the State of Arizona's health care program for persons who do not qualify for Medicaid. AHCCCS contracts with health plans and other program contractors, paying them a monthly “capitation” amount prospectively for each enrolled member. The plan or contractor is then “at risk” to deliver the necessary services within the capitated amount. AHCCCS receives federal, state and county funds to operate, plus some monies from Arizona’s tobacco tax. Contact AHCCCS at 602-417-4000. AHCCCS Members and Applicants now required to provide additional documentation of U.S. citizenship and identity
- Arizona Schools for the Deaf and Blind
Committed to excellence in education of all children and youth with hearing or vision loss throughout Arizona. We are committed to partnerships with families, school districts, communities and others that will enable children and youth with hearing or vision loss to succeed now and in the future.
- Department of Education Exceptional Student Services
To promote the development and implementation of quality education for students with disabilities.
- Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
The website is designed to provide information of interest to families, individuals and providers about the Division of Developmental Disabilities.
- Aid to Adoption of Special Kids (AASK)
AASK is a private, nonprofit adoption and child placement organization dedicated to building families through adoption and foster care and supporting them for a lifetime.
- Arizona Bridge to Independent Living
The Arizona Bridge to Independent Living (ABIL) is a private, non-profit corporation that provides services to persons with disabilities. ABIL's programs include Information & Referral, Peer Support, Home Modifications, Independent Living Skills Instruction, Personal / Home Health Assistance, Americans with Disabilities Act Training & compliance Surveys, consumer Advocacy, and a variety of other community integration and transitional services.
- Arizona Chapter of the Cerebral Palsy Network
We are here to provide information and resources to everyone in Arizona who is dealing with Cerebral Palsy or related diagnoses by joining together as care-givers, parents, teens and adults with CP, medical professionals, & educators.
- Arizona Child Abuse Info Center
- Brain Injury Association of Arizona
The Brain Injury Association of Arizona (BIA-AZ) is a non-profit membership organization of people with brain injuries and their families, friends, and service providers working together since 1983 to provide information & referrals, education, advocacy and support for those affected by brain injury.
- Epilepsy Foundation of Arizona
- Southwest Human Development
Provides comprehensive services to young children and their families who face challenges related to health, child abuse and neglect, mental health, poverty and disabilities.
- Brain Injury Association of America
- Catalyst Center, Improving Financing for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- National Center for Medical Home Initiatives
- National Center for Cultural Competence
- National Center for Family Involvement
- National Center for Healthy Ready to Work
- National Center for Self-Determination
- National Newborn Screening and Genetics Resource Center
- National Institute for Family Centered Care
- National Dissemination Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities
- North American Brain Injury Society
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services