Bureau of Women's and Children's Health
- Learn how Text4Baby works with this informative video from Brandy, the service's ambassador.
- Tell us what you think! Please take our Arizona Title V MCH Block Grant 2015 Needs Assessment Survey.
The Bureau of Women's and Children's Health (BWCH) supports efforts to improve the health of Arizona women and children. Activities focus on assessment of health status and identification of health issues, development of partnerships and planning to address health issues, and provision of "safety net" services.
News & Recent Publications
- Arizona Injury Data Report, 2013
- Traumatic Brain Injury Among Arizona Residents, 2012
- Poisonings Among Arizona Residents, 2012
- Injuries Due to Venomous Insects and Plants Among Arizona Residents, 2012
- Childhood Overweight and Obesity of Arizona Third Graders, 2009-2010
- Arizona Injury Surveillance and Prevention Plan, 2012-2016
- Visit the Reports & Fact Sheets page for previous information.