Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Women's and Children's Health
Tell us what you think!
Please take our Arizona Title V MCH Block Grant 2015 Performance Measures Survey.
The Bureau of Women's and Children's Health (BWCH) supports efforts to improve the health of Arizona women and children. Activities focus on assessment of health status and identification of health issues, development of partnerships and planning to address health issues, and provision of "safety net" services.
News & Recent Publications
- Poisonings Among Arizona Residents, 2012
- Injuries Due to Venomous Insects and Plants Among Arizona Residents, 2012
- Childhood Overweight and Obesity of Arizona Third Graders, 2009-2010
- Arizona Injury Surveillance and Prevention Plan, 2012-2016
- Visit the Reports & Fact Sheets page for previous information.