Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Arizona State Public Health Laboratory Testing
- Protocol for Submission of Animal Specimens for Rabies Examination
- Arizona State Public Health Laboratory Rabies Testing
- Arizona State Public Health Laboratory Virology Submission Policies
- Wild Animal Submission Algorithm
- Domestic Animal Submission Algorithm
The following labs provide Direct Fluorescent Antibody (DFA) testing for rabies in animals. Prior to submission, please contact each laboratory to obtain their respective submission form, instructions, and fees.