Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Arizona State Public Health Laboratory Testing
- Protocol for Submission of Animal Specimens for Rabies Examination
- Arizona State Public Health Laboratory Rabies Testing
- Arizona State Public Health Laboratory Virology Submission Policies
- Wild Animal Submission Algorithm
- Domestic Animal Submission Algorithm
The following labs provide Direct Fluorescent Antibody (DFA) testing for rabies in animals. Prior to submission, please contact each laboratory to obtain their respective submission form, instructions, and fees.