ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Information for Health Care Providers
Some of the links on this page will take you into other Web sites. The Arizona Department of Health Services HIV, STD and Hepatitis Services is not responsible for the information obtained.
- CDC Treatment Guidelines
- ClinicalTrials.gov: Hepatitis C
- CMEs for Physicians
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases Clearinghouse (NIDDK):
- Hepatitis C Data and Statistics for Arizona
- Communicable Disease Report Form
- Flow chart of disease reporting process
- Laboratory reporting
- Questions and answers about disease reporting
- Reportable diseases: downloadable list