Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Information for Health Care Providers
Some of the links on this page will take you into other Web sites. The Arizona Department of Health Services HIV, STD and Hepatitis Services is not responsible for the information obtained.
- CDC Treatment Guidelines
- ClinicalTrials.gov: Hepatitis C
- CMEs for Physicians
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases Clearinghouse (NIDDK):
- Hepatitis C Data and Statistics for Arizona
- Communicable Disease Report Form
- Flow chart of disease reporting process
- Laboratory reporting
- Questions and answers about disease reporting
- Reportable diseases: downloadable list