Due to Web Portal Maintenance at ADOA,our credit card payment sevice will be offline for approximately 2 hours starting at 8:00 PM today(11/24/2015).
Healthcare-Associated Infection (HAI) and Antibiotic Resistance
IIPW Social Media Toolkit
A list of tweets with accompanying links to promote events.
- It is Arizona Infection Prevention Week! Stay tuned for tips to prevent infection throughout the week! http://www.preventhaiaz.org/
- Did you know? Hand hygiene is our first defense against infections. Learn more tips at http://www.preventhaiaz.org/
- Prevent infections – use soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizers to clean your hands http://www.preventhaiaz.org/
- Remember, when you wash your hands it should last at least 20 seconds. Learn more tips at http://www.preventhaiaz.org/
- Prevent infection at home - wash dishes in hot water and detergent and allow to air dry http://www.preventhaiaz.org/
- Do not share personal items such as towels, wash cloths, razors or bar soap http://azdhs.gov/phs/oids/hai/infection-prevention-week/index.htm
- ALWAYS stay home if you are sick so you don't spread your illness to your coworkers or classmates! http://www.preventhaiaz.org/
- Remember to wash clothes, sheets and towels regularly and use a dryer if available! http://www.preventhaiaz.org/
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or shirt sleeve – NOT YOUR HANDS! http://www.preventhaiaz.org/
- Do not take antibiotics if you don't need them - they are not effective for viruses like a cold or flu http://www.preventhaiaz.org/
- Know the signs and symptoms of common infections so you can better prevent and recognize them: http://www.preventhaiaz.org/
- Always wash your hands! Ask your doctors, nurses and visitors to do so too. For tips: http://www.preventhaiaz.org/
- Prevent infection by cleaning household surfaces with a cleaner that kills germs – and read the label! http://www.preventhaiaz.org/
- Help stop infections. Please avoid preparing food for others if you are ill and visit http://www.preventhaiaz.org/ for more prevention tips.
- Know your medications. Keep a current medication list. Share it with your doctor at every visit. www.wapatientsafety.org/mymedicinelist/
- Be smart when taking antibiotics. Take all your antibiotics. Antibiotics don't work for a cold or flu. http://www.cdc.gov/GetSmart/
- Infection prevention is possible. Learn more during #IIPW2015 http://azdhs.gov/phs/oids/hai/infection-prevention-week/index.htm
- What role can patients play in infection prevention? Learn more during #IIPW2015 http://azdhs.gov/phs/oids/hai/infection-prevention-week/index.htm
- Learn more about the important work of infection preventionists in keeping patients safe during #IIPW2015 http://azdhs.gov/phs/oids/hai/infection-prevention-week/index.htm