ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Coccidioidomycosis (Valley Fever)
The best way to protect yourself from Valley Fever is to learn about the signs and symptoms of the disease and ask your doctor to test you for it. Check out the resources below for more information.
For more information about upcoming Valley Fever events, visit the University of Arizona Valley Fever Center for Excellence.
Brochures and Posters
- Valley Fever Brochure – English
- Valley Fever Brochure – Spanish
- Valley Fever and Pregnancy Brochure
- Valley Fever Poster
- Valley Fever in Dogs Flyer
- View the Arizona Department of Health Services Valley Fever videos
- Valley Fever 15-second Public Service Announcement for Radio
- Valley Fever 30-second Public Service Announcement for Radio
- Valley Fever Infographic
- Valley Fever Graphic