Infectious Disease Epidemiology Program
Influenza & RSV Surveillance
- Latest information on the novel avian influenza A (H7N9) virus in China.
- Arizona's Influenza Activity Status: NO ACTIVITY
For more information on Arizona's 2013-2014 influenza and RSV activity, please see the weekly activity reports below.
The Arizona Department of Health Services conducts influenza surveillance in collaboration with local health departments and participating health care providers and laboratories. The reports below contain information about influenza and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) activity in Arizona.
Information about flu vaccines, symptoms, how to prevent the flu, guidelines for specific groups, and other topics can be found at the Influenza (Flu) in Arizona page.
- CDC Weekly Influenza Report
- Influenza-Like Illness or Respiratory Disease Outbreak Investigation Guidelines
(Includes control measures for school/child care, assisted living, and long term care facilities.)
|42-43||October 12, 2014 - October 25, 2014||Influenza & RSV Report|
|40-41||September 28, 2014 - October 11, 2014||Influenza & RSV Report|
*The MMWR week corresponds to the week of the year. It does not refer to the same dates every year. MMWR weeks last from Sunday through Saturday and usually range from 1 to 52. Depending on how the days of the year fall within the weeks, it is possible to occasionally have a Week 53.
- 2013-2014 Influenza Season Weekly Activity Reports
- 2012-2013 Influenza Season Weekly Activity Reports
- 2011-2012 Influenza Season Weekly Activity Reports
- 2010-2011 Influenza Season Weekly Activity Reports
- 2009-2010 Influenza Season Weekly Activity Reports
- 2008-2009 Influenza Season Weekly Activity Reports
- 2007-2008 Influenza Season Weekly Activity Reports
- 2006-2007 Influenza Season Weekly Activity Reports
- 2005-2006 Influenza Season Activity Summary
- 2004-2005 Influenza Season Activity Summary
- 2003-2004 Influenza Season Activity Summary
- RSV Hospitalizations 2004-2008
- Influenza Sentinel Provider Surveillance
- Influenza Vaccinations in Arizona (the "Flu Vaccine")
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Flu Site
- World Health Organization influenza surveillance and control
- "Cover your Cough" poster for respiratory etiquette