Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Office of Infectious Disease Services
Data, Statistics, & Reports
Data and Statistics
- Weekly Communicable Disease Summary by County
- Monthly Communicable Disease Summary
- Selected Disease Morbidities by Month
- Year-to-Date Communicable Disease Summary
- CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
Data for selected nationally notifiable diseases reported by the 50 states, New York City, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories are collated and published weekly in the MMWR.
- Data and Statistics Archive
- Infectious Disease Annual Outbreak Summary Report 2012
- Tuberculosis Annual Report 2012
- Rabies Annual Report 2012
- West Nile Virus Annual Report 2012
- STDs Annual Report 2012
- Annual Reports Archive
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.