Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Sanitarians' Council
Registration by Examination
The sanitarian’s examination consists of a two-booklet examination containing 250 objective, multiple-choice questions developed by the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA). The examination covers the following subject matter:
- Air Quality and Noise
- Disaster Sanitation and Emergency Planning
- Food Protection
- General Environmental Health
- Hazardous Materials
- Institutions and Licensed Establishments
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Potable Water
- Radiation Protection
- Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Statutes, Regulations and Standards
- Swimming Pools and Recreational Facilities
- Vector, Pests and Poisonous Plants
A score of at least 70% (175 correct answers) is required to pass the examination.
If you have any questions regarding registration as a sanitarian in the State of Arizona, please contact us.