Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Extreme Weather and Public Health
News & Publications
Check out the Fall 2013 Extreme Weather Newsletter with tips on how to prepare for drought conditions, an update on the outdoor worker heat safety toolkit, and the new BRACE grant.
- Healthy Travel Tips in Hot Weather
- Printable Heat Illness Brochure
- Arizona Low Income Energy Assistance Programs
- What to Do During a Power Outage
- Track Extreme Weather with the National Weather Service
- Heat Index Chart with Healthy Outdoor Recommendations
- Maricopa County Water Hydration Stations & Refuge Locations
- Water Collection/Donation Sites
- School Heat Illness Prevention Tip Sheet
- Program Presentation
- Data, Statistics, and Reports
- Heat-Associated Deaths in Arizona by Year, 2003-2012
- Heat-Associated Deaths in Arizona by Month & Year, 2010-2012
- Heat Illness Emergency Department & Inpatient Admissions in Arizona by Year, 2008-2012
- Heat Illness Emergency Department & Inpatient Admissions in Arizona by County of Residence, 2008-2011
- Deaths from Exposure to Excessive Natural Heat Occurring in Arizona, 1992-2009
Note: Files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.