ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.

Home Baked and Confectionery Goods

Where to Obtain a Food Handler Card

Under ARS 36-136 (H)(4)(g)PDF, you are required to obtain a food handler card. This page contains links to each county that issues a food handler card. You must have your card before preparing any products under the Home Baked and Confectionery Goods Program. Each county has a different procedure and test. If your county does not require a food handler card, you are strongly encouraged to review the links at the bottom of the page to become familiar with safe food handling practices.

County Permits, Certifications, and Trainings

Food Safety Resources

If your county does not offer a food handler course, you can learn about food safety from the following websites: