ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Indoor Air Quality Program
The air within homes and other buildings can be more seriously polluted than the outdoor air. Our staff assist the public with information on the sources, health effects, and prevention of indoor air pollution. While we can provide guidance, private citizens are responsible for addressing indoor air contamination in their homes.
Pollution sources in our homes include:
- combustion sources such as oil, gas, kerosene, coal, wood, and tobacco products;
- building materials and furnishings such as carpets, asbestos-containing insulation, and cabinetry made of certain pressed wood products;
- household cleaning products;
- biological contaminants such as molds and animal dander;
- heating and cooling systems;
- and lead-based paint.
The Arizona Department of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH) handles workplace complaints.