Arizona Immunization Program
Vaccine Policy Changes
- Frequently Asked Questions about Arizona Vaccine Program Policies – 09/26/12, Revised 10/01/13
- Difference between Underinsured, Insured with a High Deductible/Co-Pay and Uninsured for NON-Deputized Providers – 7/3/2013, Revised 9/6/2013
Underinsured Policy Change - Effective July 1, 2013
- Vaccine Policy Change Prepare to Stop Vaccinating Underinsured with Arizona VFC Program Supplied Vaccine – 05/28/13
- Underinsured Referral Locations – 5/28/2013, Revised 01/07/2014
- Step-by-Step Guide to Handle Underinsured Patients – 5/28/13, Revised 7/2/13
- Underinsured Patient Referral Form - 05/28/13
Privately Insured Policy Change - Effective October 1, 2012
- Privately Insured Impact Summary-- 07/27/12, Revised 01/30/13
- Vaccine Policy Change Insured Children Impact Reminder - 09/24/12, Revised 10/01/13
Message for Hospitals
ADHS Official Vaccine Policy Change Statement
If you have any questions, please contact the Arizona VFC Program at 602-364-3642.
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.