ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Arizona Immunization Program
Information for Parents & Public
Infants and Children
- What shots does my child need and when?
- Why Parents Should Vaccinate Their Children
- How to comfort your baby before, during and after immunizations
- Where to get immunizations
- Infant immunization information in Spanish
- If your child has missed any shots, consult the CDC catch-up scheduler AND check with your doctor about getting back on track.
The Arizona Immunization Program Office supports the use of the CDC immunization schedules approved by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). However, only a portion of the recommended immunizations are required for children to attend childcare and school in Arizona. For more information about childcare and school required immunizations, visit the School and Childcare page.