Due to technical difficulties, all ADHS online applications will be unavailable until noon on March 10th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Immunization Home
Parents & Public
Infants and Children
- What shots does my child need and when?
- Why Parents Should Vaccinate Their Children
- How to comfort your baby before, during and after immunizations
- Where to get immunizations
- Infant immunization information in Spanish
- If your child has missed any shots, consult the CDC catch-up scheduler AND check with your doctor about getting back on track.
The Arizona Immunization Program Office supports the use of the CDC immunization schedules approved by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). However, only a portion of the recommended immunizations are required for children to attend childcare and school in Arizona. For more information about childcare and school required immunizations, visit the School and Childcare page.