Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Immunization Program
Information for Healthcare Professionals
Core Vaccine References and Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Vaccine Information
- CDC Vaccine Website
- CDC Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases, 12th edition (also known as the Pink Book)
- CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- CDC Health Information for International Travel 2012 (The Yellow Book)
- Immunization Action Coalition provides a copious amount of vaccine information, vaccine resources, and vaccine-preventable diseases pictures and videos.
- The Arizona Partnership for Immunizations (TAPI) Arizona’s Immunization Coalition
- Vaccine Education for Providers
- Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)
- Language Vaccine Resources
- Vaccine Information in Multiple Languages
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.