Healthy Living: The How-to Guide for Healthy Aging
Wellness has taken a very broad meaning in healthcare. It consists of a comprehensive approach to prevent disease, restore and maintain your health. Being well requires a partnership between you and your health care provider team in order to improve the quality your life.
- Let’s talk about Positive Aging
- Back to Basics –
- Older Adults deserve to stay healthy and lead a productive life. It is not too late to make healthy changes to stay well.
Choose healthy foods
Take time to get regular checkups and understand the care needed
- Screenings and Tests Needed
- Preventative Care Checklist
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA): Promoting Healthy Changes!
- Health Care Options and Patient Health Education
Take safety measures to prevent accidents & falls
Including: showers and bathrooms, stairs, carrying oxygen tanks safely
Stay active to live longer and better
Reduce Your Levels of Stress
Maintaining Mental Health is Half the Battle
- When quitting smoking, risk of heart disease will go down right away.
- Call Arizona Smokers Helpline - Ashline (1-800-556-6222) for help with quitting.
- Check out this Video from one of the coaches . Also look into: