Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Healthy Living: The How-to Guide for Healthy Aging
Wellness has taken a very broad meaning in healthcare. It consists of a comprehensive approach to prevent disease, restore and maintain your health. Being well requires a partnership between you and your health care provider team in order to improve the quality your life.
- Connect 60+
Finding ways to connect adults age 60 and over with resources to ensure that they don’t become isolated as they age.
Duet promotes health and well-being through a broad range of services to older adults who need one-on-one support.
- Let’s talk about Positive Aging
- Be Emergency Prepared
Older adults tend to be unprepared for emergencies or disasters. One of the biggest challenges to the safety of this segment of our population, as is with all ages, is the absence of a well thought out emergency plan. Learn more.
Choose healthy foods
Take time to get regular checkups and understand the care needed
- Screenings and Tests Needed
- Preventative Care Checklist
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA): Promoting Healthy Changes!
- Health Care Options and Patient Health Education
Take safety measures to prevent accidents & falls
- Falls and Injuries (Including showers and bathrooms, stairs, carrying oxygen tanks safely.)