Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Bureau of Public Health Emergency Preparedness
Emergency Response Plans
Thank you for taking an interest in the Public Health Emergency Response Plans of the Arizona Department of Health Services. Use the links below to access our plans.
You may also use our on-line feedback tool to send us comments about these plans.
- ADHS Suspicious Substance Guidelines
- Arizona Pandemic Influenza Response Plan
- Flooding Response Plan
- Wildfire Emergency Response Plan
- Heat Emergency Response Plan
- Radiological Emergency Response Plan
- Assisting People Exposed to Radiation Trainer Manual
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.