ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Crisis Standards of Care (CSC) Project
Arizona CSC Workgroups
Please select a workgroup from the links below to review its activities, or visit the project's home page.
- October 11, 2013
- July 17, 2013
- Frank Walter, MD, Facilitator - Presentation
- Alternate Triage, Treatment and Transport Guidelines for Pandemic Influenza
- Annals of Emergency Medicine – June 2013: Head-to-Head Comparison of Disaster Triage Methods in Pediatric, Adult, and Geriatric Patients
- Annals of Emergency Medicine – June 2013: Systematic Review of Strategies to Manage and Allocate Scarce Resources During Mass Casualty Events
- CMAJ – November 2006: Development of a triage protocol for critical care during an influenza pandemic
- JAMA, August 15, 2012: A Framework for Catastrophic Disaster Response
Note: Information provided in PDF files.