ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
- If you believe you have been exposed to a biological or chemical agent, or you have received a bioterrorism threat, please call 911.
- "A" Agents
- "B" Agents
- Epsilon Toxin of Clostridium Perfringens
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis
- Escherichia Coli O157:H7
- Q Fever
- Staphyloccal Enterotoxin B
- Tricothecene Mycotoxins (T-2 Mycotoxins)
- Typhus Fever
- Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis
- Western Equine Encephalitis