Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Profiles for Health Care Workers (Fact Sheets)
- Health Care Providers: If you suspect a patient has been exposed to a biological or chemical agent please call the Office of Infectious Disease Services at (602) 364-4562
On-call staff are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- "A" Agents
- "B" Agents
- Epsilon Toxin of Clostridium Perfringens
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis
- Escherichia Coli O157:H7
- Q Fever
- Staphyloccal Enterotoxin B
- Tricothecene Mycotoxins (T-2 Mycotoxins)
- Typhus Fever
- Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis
- Western Equine Encephalitis