Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Public Health Emergency Preparedness
Arizona Healthcare Coalitions
Healthcare Coalitions facilitate preparedness planning at the local level and integrate a broad network of State, County, Tribal, and City partners to build and sustain healthcare specific capabilities. Simply put, strong and resilient Healthcare Coalitions are the key to an effective state and local ESF #8 (Health/Medical) responses to an event-driven medical surge.
- Coalition Contacts
- AzCHER Central AZ Healthcare Coalition
- Northern AZ Healthcare Coalition
- AzCHER Southeastern AZ Healthcare Coalition
- Western AZ Healthcare Coalition
Training & Exercise Plan
- Statewide Training & Exercise Plan
- ADHS Training & Exercise Schedules
- Coalition Training and Exercise Schedules
Note: Information provided in PDF files unless otherwise indicated.