ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Tuberculosis Control Program
- Get the facts about Ebola Preparedness
- For more information regarding Ebola (Ebola Virus Disease) please visit the CDC webpage for the most up to date information.
- The Office of Infectious Disease Services has created an Infectious Diseases Manual for new clinicians in Arizona. It includes disease information,reporting guidelines, and expedited partner therapy recommendations.
The Program provides technical assistance to county health departments, other agencies and health care providers on epidemiology, diagnosis, control and prevention of TB in Arizona. The Program maintains registries to monitor:
- the occurrence, distribution and trends of TB and Latent TB infection (LTBI) morbidity, risk factors, and completion of therapy;
- TB drug-resistance patterns; and
- the necessary investigation and follow-up of persons exposed to active TB cases.
The Program is responsible for monitoring, controlling and preventing infection, disease, and death associated with tuberculosis (TB) through:
- data analyses,
- health education,
- epidemiological investigations and
- rule making.
For information on possible exposure to TB and location(s) where to obtain a TB skin test, contact your local health department. Get info about the testing done at the Arizona State Laboratory including rapid TB tests on our State Lab website.
For questions regarding licensed facility TB testing requirements, please see Licensing Services.