Refugee Health

Advice for Refugees and Asylees

If you are having a medical emergency, call 911. If you have health problems that are not an emergency, do not call 911. Make an appointment with your doctor or ask your resettlement caseworker for advice.

Case Management Services

If you are an asylee interested in receiving advice on your immigration process, assistance with finding employment, enrolling your children in school or other social services, you may contact a resettlement agency to request case management.

Refugees should be assigned case managers immediately upon arrival.