ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Breastfeeding-Friendly Child Care Centers and Homes
Breastfeeding-Friendly Child Care Centers and Homes Initiative recognizes the importance of breastfeeding for child growth and development, and also reinforces Mom's efforts to provide her milk for her baby when they are apart.
A center that is Breastfeeding-Friendly:
- Provides an atmosphere that welcomes breastfeeding families
- Helps mothers continue to breastfeed when they return to work or school
- Makes breastfeeding resources available to parents
- Feeds infants on demand and coordinates feeding times with parent schedules
- Trains staff, so they are able to support breastfeeding parents
- Has a written breastfeeding policy
If your center is Breastfeeding-Friendly:
Please send the completed self-assessment, as well as a copy of your breastfeeding policy, to our Breastfeeding Program Manager.