Arizona State Immunization Information System (ASIIS)
Technical Support is available, Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM through the ASIIS Technical Support Line. Calls received outside these hours are returned at the start of the next business day.
- Both local and regional training on ASIIS tools and features may be arranged free of cost by calling the technical support line.
- All immunization or healthcare providers requiring to report or query the registry will be provided with the appropriate registration information by calling ASIIS customer support.
Other Support Instructions
- Step-by-Step Guide illustrating how to use ASIIS
- ASIIS users, do you want to learn how to generate reports in ASIIS? Get step by step instructions on how to generate program reports from ASIIS
- Get step by step instructions on how to generate the reminder recall report from ASIIS
- Learn how to use the Mass Immunization Module within ASIIS
- Providers utilizing the manual entry reporting to ASIIS method are provided technical support and training to successfully report immunization information.
- Providers utilizing the electronic reporting method are provided technical support, training and message specifications for Electronic Health Records (EHR) to interface with ASIIS for reporting immunization information.
- Complete list of Vaccine Names, CPT codes and CVX codes (updated October 28, 2014)
- Please visit the ASIIS Interoperability Webpage for additional interfacing information.
- VFC providers are no longer allowed to report immunization information via paper to ASIIS.
- Non-VFC providers who choose to report by paper, may obtain the necessary forms and support by contacting the ASIIS Technical Support team.
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.