Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona State Immunization Information System (ASIIS)
Technical Support is available, Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM through the ASIIS Technical Support Line. Calls received outside these hours are returned at the start of the next business day.
- Both local and regional training on ASIIS tools and features may be arranged free of cost by calling the technical support line.
- All immunization or healthcare providers requiring to report or query the registry will be provided with the appropriate registration information by calling ASIIS customer support.
Other Support Instructions
- Step-by-Step Guide illustrating how to use ASIIS
- ASIIS users, do you want to learn how to generate reports in ASIIS? Get step by step instructions on how to generate program reports from ASIIS
- Get step by step instructions on how to generate the reminder recall report from ASIIS
- Learn how to use the Mass Immunization Module within ASIIS
- Providers who wish to report to the registry may do so by choosing either an electronic (Web Application) or paper option.
- Providers who desire to utilize the electronic method are supplied with the necessary technical support, free software and training to make this possible.
- Electronic users are also provided with technical specification for patient management (billing) system to interface with ASIIS for reporting immunization information to the registry.
- Those sites, which prefer to report by paper, may obtain the necessary forms and support by contacting the ASIIS Technical Support.
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.