Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Arizona State Immunization Information System (ASIIS)
Technical Support is available, Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM through the ASIIS Technical Support Line. Calls received outside these hours are returned at the start of the next business day.
- Both local and regional training on ASIIS tools and features may be arranged free of cost by calling the technical support line.
- All immunization or healthcare providers requiring to report or query the registry will be provided with the appropriate registration information by calling ASIIS customer support.
Other Support Instructions
- Step-by-Step Guide illustrating how to use ASIIS
- ASIIS users, do you want to learn how to generate reports in ASIIS? Get step by step instructions on how to generate program reports from ASIIS
- Get step by step instructions on how to generate the reminder recall report from ASIIS
- Learn how to use the Mass Immunization Module within ASIIS
- Providers who wish to report to the registry may do so by choosing either an electronic (Web Application) or paper option.
- Providers who desire to utilize the electronic method are supplied with the necessary technical support, free software and training to make this possible.
- Electronic users are also provided with technical specification for patient management (billing) system to interface with ASIIS for reporting immunization information to the registry.
- Those sites, which prefer to report by paper, may obtain the necessary forms and support by contacting the ASIIS Technical Support.
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.