Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona State Immunization Information System (ASIIS)
Through the use of the ASIIS application or any of the registry's electronic tools and features, a provider can find a comprehensive way to manage immunization data: For example, it allows:
- Access to consolidated immunizations records for children.
- Forecasting of immunization doses needed by an individual, based on the CDC approved schedule as indicated by the Arizona Recommended Childhood Immunization Schedule.
- Production of an official Immunization Record for patients to be used by schools or daycare centers.
- Inventory tracking and management of vaccine supplies.
- Generation of immunization reports such as the Vaccines For Children (VFC) report and a list of children who need to be reminded or recalled.
- Clinic assessment through Clinic Assessment Software Application (CASA).
- Ability to interface with various patient management or billing systems.
- Introduction of new vaccines or changes in the vaccine schedule. Generation of coverage reports for managed care (e.g., HEDIS) and other organizations.
- Protection from childhood diseases.
- Reduction in duplicate/unnecessary immunizations.
- Increased chance of a Healthy lifestyle for children.
- Access to one consolidated record of all immunizations a child has received.
- Creation of an accurate, official copy of a child's immunization history for personal use, day care, school, or camp entry requirements.
- Confirmation when a child's immunizations is up to date.
- Creation of reminder notices when an immunization is due.
- Creation of recall notices when immunizations have been missed.
- Timely immunization for children whose families move or switch health-care providers.
It benefits the community by
- Helping to reduce the risk of vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Helping to identify high-risk and under-immunized populations.
- Helping to prevent disease outbreaks.
- Providing a link (where supported by legislation) with other health databases.
- Providing information on community and state coverage rates.
- Streamlining vaccine management.
- Facilitating schools' efforts to assess student compliance with immunization requirements.