Office of Administrative Counsel and Rules
Substantive Policy Statements
ADHS substantive policy statements are listed below. Pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1013, Notices of Substantive Policy Statement are published in the Arizona Administrative Register (A.A.R.). Links to the A.A.R. for these Notices are also provided. (You may have to page through the A.A.R. document to get to the page in the A.A.R. on which the ADHS Notice is published.) If a recent Notice has yet to be published in the A.A.R., the unpublished version is provided here in the meantime.
Public Health Preparedness Services
- Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
- Bureau of Epidemiology & Disease Control
- Bureau of State Laboratory Services
- Office of Vital Records
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
- SP-097-PHS-EMS: International Classification of Diseases Codes for Trauma Centers
- SP-096-PHS-EMS: Clarification of Provisional Designation for Trauma Centers
- SP-095-PHS-EMS: Clarification of Arizona Administrative Code (A.A.C.) Title 9, Chapter 25, Article 13 Trauma Center Designation
- SP-083-PHS-EMS: Interpretation of A.R.S. § 36-2220(A) through (D), as Related to Disclosures by ADHS
- SP-082-PHS-EMS: Emergency Medical Care Technicians Practicing in Hospitals
- SP-078-PHS-EMS: Interpretation of How Scope of Practice Applies to a Student Enrolled in a Course
- SP-077-PHS-EMS: Interpretation of "Rapid infuser system" in 9 A.A.C. 25, Article 13, Exhibit I
- SP-073-PHS-EMS: Approval of Medical Devices
- SP-072-PHS-EMS: Interpretation of "Authorized Federal or State Emergency Response Deployment"
- SP-057-PHS-EMS: Clarification of Observance of Service Area under 9 A.A.C. 25, Article 9
- SP-055-PHS-EMS: Clarification of Requirements for a Transfer of a Certificate of Necessity
- SP-053-PHS-EMS: Clarification of Requirements for an Invoice Prepared for a Third-Party Payor under 9 A.A.C. 25, Article 11
- SP-052-PHS-EMS: Clarification for When a Transfer of a Certificate of Necessity is Required under A.R.S. § 36-2236 and 9 A.A.C. 25, Article 9
- SP-041-PHS-EMS: Attendance at an Informal Interview Conducted under A.R.S. § 36-2211(C)
Bureau of Epidemiology & Disease Control
- SP-093-PHS-EDC: Clarification of the Requirement for Treatment for a Qualifying Patient with a Diagnosis of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- SP-092-PHS-EDC: Clarification of Dispensary Registration Certificate Expiration Date
- SP-065-PHS-EDC: Interpretation of "Outbreak" in Reporting Requirements for Schools, Child Care Establishments, and Shelters
- SP-059-PHS-EDC: Outbreak Reporting in the Health Care Institution Setting
- SP-058-PHS-EDC: Health Care Institution Administrator Reporting
Bureau of State Laboratory Services
- SP-061-PHS-OLL: Clarification of "Signature" in A.A.C. R9-14-617(F)(9)
Office of Vital Records
- SP-094-PHS-VRS: Clarification of Requirements for Delayed Birth Certificate Registration for Native Americans Born Before 1970
- SP-064-PHS-VRS: Clarification of the Term "Responsible Person"
- SP-038-PHS-VRS: Eligibility for Certified Copies of Death Certificates - Clarification of term "other vital interests" used in R9-19-405
Note: Information provided in PDF files.
***This webpage and the material contained herein are provided as a public service for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal advice or opinion; and, unless expressly noted, does not reflect official ADHS policy.