ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Office of Administrative Counsel & Rules
All rulemakings completed during the last several years are listed below in chronological order, by type and topic, for your convenience. See Rulemakings in Progress for rulemakings that are not yet completed.
- Medical Marijuana Program 18 A.A.R. 3354
- Group Homes for Individuals Who Are Developmentally Disabled 18 A.A.R. 3295
- Behavior Analysts/Removing Hospitals from Regulation 18 A.A.R. 1725
- Hospitals Providing Organized Psychiatric Services 18 A.A.R. 1719
- Emergency Medical Services, Medical Direction Protocols for Emergency Medical Technicians 18 A.A.R. 102
Note: Information provided in PDF files.