Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Office of Administrative Counsel & Rules
All rulemakings completed during the last several years are listed below in chronological order, by type and topic, for your convenience. See Rulemakings in Progress for rulemakings that are not yet completed.
- Medical Marijuana Program 18 A.A.R. 3354 - R9-17-101 through R9-17-103, R9-17-107, Table 1.1, R9-17-109, R9-17-202, R9-17-203, R9-17-302 through R9-17-304, R9-17-308 through R9-17-312, and R9-17-322
- Group Homes for Individuals Who Are Developmentally Disabled 18 A.A.R. 3295 - R9-33-101 through R9-33-109 and R9-33-201 through R9-33-207
- Behavior Analysts/Removing Hospitals from Regulation 18 A.A.R. 1725 - R9-20-101, R9-20-102, R9-20-104, R9-20-202, R9-20-502, and R9-20-602
- Hospitals Providing Organized Psychiatric Services 18 A.A.R. 1719 - R9-10-224
- Emergency Medical Services, Medical Direction Protocols for Emergency Medical Technicians 18 A.A.R. 102 - Chapter 25, Article 5, Table 1
- Medical Marijuana Program 18 A.A.R. 1010 - Table 1.1, R9-17-302, R9-17-303, R9-17-304, R9-17-308, R9-17-311, R9-17-312, and R9-17-322
Note: Information provided in PDF files.