Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Office of Administrative Counsel & Rules
All rulemakings completed during the last five years are listed below in chronological order, by type and topic, for your convenience.
- Medical Marijuana Program 18 A.A.R. 3354 - R9-17-101 through R9-17-103, R9-17-107, Table 1.1, R9-17-109, R9-17-202, R9-17-203, R9-17-302 through R9-17-304, R9-17-308 through R9-17-312, and R9-17-322
- Group Homes for Individuals Who Are Developmentally Disabled 18 A.A.R. 3295 - R9-33-101 through R9-33-109 and R9-33-201 through R9-33-207
- Behavior Analysts/Removing Hospitals from Regulation 18 A.A.R. 1725 - R9-20-101, R9-20-102, R9-20-104, R9-20-202, R9-20-502, and R9-20-602
- Hospitals Providing Organized Psychiatric Services 18 A.A.R. 1719 - R9-10-224
- Emergency Medical Services, Medical Direction Protocols for Emergency Medical Technicians 18 A.A.R. 102 - Chapter 25, Article 5, Table 1
- Medical Marijuana Program 18 A.A.R. 1010 - Table 1.1, R9-17-302, R9-17-303, R9-17-304, R9-17-308, R9-17-311, R9-17-312, and R9-17-322
Note: Information provided in PDF files.