Office of Administrative Counsel & Rules
Rulemakings in Progress
- New Direct Access Testing rules are effective as of November 24, 2015.
- New EMS Naloxone rules are effective as of November 24, 2015.
- Notice of Emergency Rulemaking for Abortion Reporting, effective August 14, 2015.
The rulemakings described below are in progress. See Completed Rulemakings for rulemakings that have been finished.
Nursing Care Institutions Licensing Rulemaking (Exempt)
To comply with Laws 2011, Chapter 96, the Department amended the rules for licensing nursing care institutions (NCIs), as part of the larger rulemaking for health care institution licensing in 9 A.A.C. 10, in a Notice of Exempt Rulemaking effective October 1, 2013. To comply with Laws 2013, Chapter 10, the Department further revised the rules regarding NCIs in another Notice of Exempt Rulemaking, also effective October 1, 2013.
- New Nursing Care Institution Rules
- Notice of Exempt Rulemaking 19 A.A.R. 3334
- Notice of Public Information 19 A.A.R. 2798
- Draft NCI Rules - August 30, 2013
Note: Information provided in PDF files.
***This webpage and the material contained herein are provided as a public service for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal advice or opinion; and, unless expressly noted, does not reflect official ADHS policy.