Office of Administrative Counsel and Rules
Agency Guidance Documents
ADHS guidance documents are listed below. Pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1013, notices of these documents were published in the Arizona Administrative Register (A.A.R.). Links to those A.A.R. notices are also provided. (You may have to page through the A.A.R. document to find the ADHS portion of the notice.) If a recent notice has yet to be published in the A.A.R., the unpublished version is provided here in the meantime.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
- GD-112-PHS-EMS: Curriculum for Law Enforcement/EMT Administration of Naloxone in the Pre-Hospital Setting
- GD-098-PHS-EMS: Curriculum for Helicopter Scene Safety - Arizona
- GD-094-PHS-EMS: Training Curriculum for Automatic Transport Ventilator (ATV)
- GD-092-PHS-EMS: Curriculum for the Use of the Laryngeal Mask Airway (LMA)™
- GD-088-PHS-EMS: Curriculum for EMT-I and EMT-P Use of an EZ-IO drill device
- GD-106-PHS-EMS: Transport Protocols
- GD-101-PHS-EMS: Alternate Triage, Treatment and Transport Guidelines for Pandemic Influenza
- GD-097-PHS-EMS: Triage, Treatment and Transport Guidelines
- GD-111-PHS-EMS: Utilization of Over-the-Counter Medications by Arizona EMS Agencies
- GD-110-PHS-EMS: Controlled Substance Storage Security Guidance
- GD-104-PHS-EMS: Drug Shortages
- GD-103-PHS-EMS: Criteria for Behavioral Health Situation Ambulance Transports
- GD-102-PHS-EMS: Political Subdivision Contracts for Ambulance Service
- GD-099-PHS-EMS: Certificates of Necessity for Ambulance Service
- GD-081-PHS-EMS: Recommendations for EMT-B Use of an Esophageal Tracheal Double Lumen Airway Device (ETDLAD)
- GD-067-PHS-EMS: Recommendations for Paramedic Performance of Rapid Sequence Intubation (RSI) in the Prehospital EMS Environment
- GD-064-PHS-EMS: Recommendations for Safety and Operation of Air Ambulance Transportation
Note: Information provided in PDF files.
***This webpage and the material contained herein are provided as a public service for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal advice or opinion; and, unless expressly noted, does not reflect official ADHS policy.