Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Office of Administrative Counsel and Rules
Agency Guidance Documents
ADHS guidance documents are listed below. Pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1013, notices of these documents were published in the Arizona Administrative Register (A.A.R.). Links to those A.A.R. notices are also provided. (You may have to page through the A.A.R. document to find the ADHS portion of the notice.) If a recent notice has yet to be published in the A.A.R., the unpublished version is provided here in the meantime.
Division of Licensing Services
- GD-009-DLS: Clarification of the Definition of the Term "Behavioral Health Professional" in A.A.C. R9-10-10 1
Office of Behavioral Health Licensing
- GD-005-DLS-BHL: OBHL Guidance for Face to Face After Restraint or Seclusion
Office of Medical Facilities Licensing
- GD-010-PHS-MED: Guidelines for Behavioral Health Observation/Stabilization Services
- GD-008-DLS-MED: Clarification of Standards for Infectious Pulmonary Tuberculosis Screening
- GD-007-DLS-MED: Standards for and Evaluation of Medical and Health-Related Facilities and Services Provided to Inmates Who Are Confined in a State Prison
- GD-006-DLS-MED: Acceptance of Local Determination of an Outpatient Surgical Center's Compliance with NFPA Section 18.104.22.168
Note: Information provided in PDF files.