Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- New fingerprint requirements and updated Attestation Forms for Caregiver applicants and Dispensary Agent/Member applicants are now required.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services will accept Dispensary Registration Certificate applications beginning on May 18, 2015 and ending on June 1, 2015. There will be more information forthcoming regarding which, and the number of CHAA's that will be available.
- The first quarterly report for 2014 is now available.
This page holds many of the key components to completing an online application as a Qualifying Patient. Please review the documents below to ensure you are prepared when you begin to complete the online application. Adult patients can apply through the Online Adult Patient Application link below. Prior to attempting to complete the online application, you are strongly encouraged to access and refer to the application checklist and instructions below. These will assist you in completing the application process.
IMPORTANT: To complete the application, you must have specific documents and other items in a digital format ready for upload. Please review the application checklist and instructions before beginning the online application process.
NOTE: Local jurisdictions may impose additional fees and/or requirements for home cultivation. Please check with your local jurisdiction for additional information.
- Adult Patient Application Checklist
- Adult Patient Application Instructions
- Adult Patient Online Application
Below you will find an Attestation form that needs to be completed and submitted when applying for a certification or a registry identification card. The Attestation verifies that the information being submitted is true, and the person submitting it is confirming this by signing the form below. Anyone submitting an application must fill out and sign the Attestation form that pertains to the type of certification or registry identification card they wish to obtain.
Add/Replace Caregiver Form (for Qualified Patients only)
Below you will find a form that needs to be completed and submitted when a qualified patient is adding or replacing his or her designated caregiver. This form verifies that the qualified patient is requesting to add or replace his or her caregiver. This form must be signed, dated, and uploaded to the applicable area within the Change/Replacement Application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out the FAQs to find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by patients.