Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- We would like to inform you that the Information Technology Services Division of the Arizona Department of Administration is going to perform maintenance on the web servers for Medical Marijuana between 11:30 PM on October 18th and 7 AM on October 19th. During this time, the online medical marijuana applications will not be available. We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to assure you that we will be monitoring the process and will make sure all the services are successfully restored.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services will accept Dispensary Registration Certificate applications in late 2015. There will be more information forthcoming regarding which, and the number of, CHAAs that will be available.
- Dispensary Agent/Member Attestation Form
- Patient Attestation Form
- Add/Replace Caregiver Form (for Qualified Patients only)
- Patients Under 18 Attestation Form
- Caregiver Attestation Form
- Physician Certification Form
- Reviewing Physician Form for Patients Under 18
- Fingerprint Verification Form
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.