Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- New fingerprint requirements and updated Attestation Forms for Caregiver applicants and Dispensary Agent/Member applicants are now required.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services will accept Dispensary Registration Certificate applications beginning on May 18, 2015 and ending on June 1, 2015. There will be more information forthcoming regarding which, and the number of CHAA's that will be available.
- The first quarterly report for 2014 is now available.
- Dispensary Agent/Member Attestation Form
- Patient Attestation Form
- Add/Replace Caregiver Form (for Qualified Patients only)
- Patients Under 18 Attestation Form
- Caregiver Attestation Form
- Physician Certification Form
- Reviewing Physician Form for Patients Under 18
- Fingerprint Verification Form
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.