Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
Medical Marijuana Registry Identification cards are now being printed with colored bars distinguishing each card type! Learn how to identify the new ID cards.
Several lawsuits have been filed concerning the implementation of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act. A scanned copy of the Complaint for each lawsuit is available below:
- Compassionate Care v ADHS: CV2012-057041
- Johanna Dispensaries v ADHS: LC2012-000544
- Charise Voss Arfa v ADHS: CV2012-014816
- Arizona Organix v ADHS: CV2012-054733
- White Mountain Health Center v ADHS: CV2012-053585
- White Mountain Superior Court Decision (may be appealed)
- Serenity v ADHS: LC2011-000410
- Elements v ADHS: CV2011-011288
- Compassion First v Arizona: CV2011-011290
- Sobol v Arizona: CV2011-053246
- Arizona v 2811: CV2011-014508
- Arizona v USA: 11-01072
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.