Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- We would like to inform you that the Information Technology Services Division of the Arizona Department of Administration is going to perform maintenance on the web servers for Medical Marijuana between 11:30 PM on October 18th and 7 AM on October 19th. During this time, the online medical marijuana applications will not be available. We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to assure you that we will be monitoring the process and will make sure all the services are successfully restored.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services will accept Dispensary Registration Certificate applications in late 2015. There will be more information forthcoming regarding which, and the number of, CHAAs that will be available.
Several lawsuits have been filed concerning the implementation of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act. A scanned copy of the Complaint for each lawsuit is available below:
- In the Matter of Arizona Cannabis Nurses Association (Parkinson’s Disease)
- In the Matter of Arizona Cannabis Nurses Association (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Keith Floyd and Daniel Cassidy v. ADHS CV2013-011447
- Total Health & Wellness v ADHS CV2013-005901
- 07/31/13 Under Advisement Ruling
- 07/31/13 Order of Dismissal
- 05/31/13 Temporary Restraining Order
- 05/30/13 Byers Dispensary Motion to Intervene
- 05/30/13 Byers Dispensary Motion to Intervene 2
- 05/30/13 Byers Dispensary Proposed Order
- 05/30/13 Byers Dispensary Verified Complaint
- 05/30/13 Soothing Options Motion to Intervene
- 05/23/13 Order to Show Cause
- White Mountain Health Center v ADHS: CV2012-053585
- 12/03/12 White Mountain Superior Court Decision (may be appealed)
Please be advised that files provided by ADHS on this website are for reference only. Original filing materials may be found by contacting the appropriate Court.
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.