Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- New fingerprint requirements and updated Attestation Forms for Caregiver applicants and Dispensary Agent/Member applicants are now required.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services will accept Dispensary Registration Certificate applications beginning on May 18, 2015 and ending on June 1, 2015. There will be more information forthcoming regarding which, and the number of CHAA's that will be available.
- The first quarterly report for 2014 is now available.
Dispensary Agent Registration and Application Information
Please note starting April 18th, 2014, New fingerprinting procedures and forms will be Required. This will include the Dispensary Member/Agent Attestation Form, Fingerprint Verification Form and specific procedures found in the Fingerprint Instructions.
Non-Profit Medical Marijuana Dispensary Agents are principal officers, board members, employees, or volunteers of a nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary. Everyone must have a Dispensary Agent Registration Card to volunteer or work at a licensed dispensary. Only principal officers and board members with authorization can apply for a card. Volunteers and employees must have the dispensary entity apply on their behalf.
- Registration and Application Instructions Checklist
- Dispensary Agent Registration and Application
- Fingerprint Verification Form
Below you will find Attestation forms that will need to be completed and submitted when applying for a Dispensary Agent registry identification card. The Attestations verify that the information being submitted is true, and the person submitting it is confirming this by signing the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out the FAQs to find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by dispensaries.