Due to technical difficulties, all ADHS online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- The Arizona Department of Health Services will accept Dispensary Registration Certificate applications beginning on May 18, 2015 and ending on June 1, 2015. There will be more information forthcoming regarding which, and the number of CHAA's that will be available.
- The 2013 End of Year Report is now available.
Dispensary Agent Registration and Application Information
Non-Profit Medical Marijuana Dispensary Agents are principal officers, board members, employees, or volunteers of a nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary. Everyone must have a Dispensary Agent Registration Card to volunteer or work at a licensed dispensary. Only principal officers and board members with authorization can apply for a card. Volunteers and employees must have the dispensary entity apply on their behalf.
- Registration and Application Instructions
- Dispensary Agent Registration and Application
- Applicant Fingerprinting Instructions
Below you will find Attestation forms that will need to be completed and submitted when applying for a Dispensary Agent registry identification card. The Attestations verify that the information being submitted is true, and the person submitting it is confirming this by signing the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out the FAQs to find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by dispensaries.