Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Bureau of State Laboratory Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Federal agency which protects the health and safety of people by supplying current information and findings concerning public health.
- Environmental Protection Agency
Federal agency which concentrates on protecting the public by focusing on environmental concerns and regulations.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' website (CMS)
CMS regulates all laboratory testing (except research) performed on humans in the U.S.
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
Passed in 1988, this established quality standards for all laboratory testing.
- Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL)
Promotes the interest of public health by working with public health laboratories.
- National Laboratory Training Network (NLTN)
Provides laboratory training courses in clinical, environmental, and public health lab topics.
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ)
State agency which protects public health through local and regional offices, air quality, water quality and waste programs divisions.
- Arizona Secretary of State
Contains links to Arizona Laboratory Licensure’s rules and other regulatory information for Arizona.
- Arizona Legislature
This web site has links to legislative aspects and Arizona Statutes.