Check out our new page on Certificates with the CLIA Certification.
What is a public health laboratory? Watch this animated video to learn how public health laboratories protect the public against diseases and other health hazards.
- Alternative Default Limits
- Arizona Data Qualifiers, Rev 4.0
Revision 4.0 has been approved by ADEQ for use and Revision 3.0 is no longer approved for use as of October 2012
- Calibration Protocol Document
Developed by the national State Assessors
- Method 8260B Arizona Vapor Method
VOCs in Vapor by 8260B AZ Method, Revision 0
- Method ML525.2
Determination of Organic Compounds in Drinking Water by Liquid-Solid Extraction and Capillary Column Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry, revision 2.0, 06/20/2007 - Allowance of quadratic fit for calibration.
- Method 8015AZR1
C10-C32 Hydrocarbons in Soil revision 1.0
- Method BLS-188
BLS-188 Ethylene Glycol in Wastewater
- Method Criteria for 7000B/7010
- Method Criteria for 8000C
- Method Modification
- Spiking of Solid Samples
- HACH Method 10360, Luminescence Measurement of Dissolved Oxygen (LDO)
Revision 1.0 Rev 1.2, 2011 with BOD updated
Dated May 18, 2012
Note: All files are PDF format.