Clinical Laboratory Certification
- Check out our Ebola Virus Disease page which addresses a number of commonly asked questions related to sample collection and submission.
- CLIA Certification Certificates are now available.
- What is a public health laboratory? Watch this animated video to learn how public health laboratories protect the public against diseases and other health hazards.
Questions concerning applications may be directed to (602) 364-0726. Additional information concerning the CMS/CLIA programs may be obtained at CLIA. The CMS-116 CLIA Application Form can be found at www.cms.gov/clia under “How to Apply for CLIA Certificate” located on the left side.
- Facility Status Changes Form
- Facilities that have a change in status must complete the following form and fax it to the OLLC at (602) 364-0759.
- Disclosure of Ownership and Control Interest Form
- Facilities that have a change in ownership must complete the following form and fax it to the OLLC at (602) 364-0759.
For a detailed description of the CLIA program, types of Certificates, the current CLIA regulations, the CLIA fee schedule, and other CLIA related inquires please visit CLIA.